Rosalba doesn’t have to be separated from her family anymore. With her residency, Rosalba’s family can now remain together. She came to the best immigration attorneys in Los Angeles and is able to spend time with her family. See her story below and subscribe to our Youtube channel for more.
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status) Extension for Honduras
- The Family Second Preference (F2) Visa Application Process Explained
- The Family First Preference (F1) Visa Application Process Explained
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status) Extension for El Salvador
- The opinion of our attorney, Aisha Ching was reported in CNN, read here