Natividad hasn’t seen her family in 20 years, but this will change with her residency. She came to the best immigration attorneys in Los Angeles and is now able to travel outside of the country without issues. See her story below and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status) Extension for Honduras
- The Family Second Preference (F2) Visa Application Process Explained
- The Family First Preference (F1) Visa Application Process Explained
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status) Extension for El Salvador
- The opinion of our attorney, Aisha Ching was reported in CNN, read here