Employment Based Immigration


Related posts

  • What is an L-1A Visa? - The Visa L1A is also a non-immigrant type, allowing the transfer of employees from overseas companies to the US. However, it shouldn’t be confused with another similar type of visa, the L-1B visa. They’re both applicable for two very different types of workers. A major advantage of both types of L-1 visas is that they… Learn More
  • How to Get an Employment Based Green Card - It is possible for foreign nationals to get Employment Based Immigration with a green card dedicated to this purpose. With this document, an applicant may legally reside and work in the United States. The Employment Based Green Card Process can be started by those living abroad or ones who have already arrived in the United… Learn More
  • How to apply for a U.S. Student Visa - Foreign students who want to study here can obtain a US Student Visa. Once they do, they are eligible to attend most US universities and colleges, non-academic institutions, and research programs. If you have been planning to do this, we’d recommend applying for a student visa before your coursework will begin in the US. That’s… Learn More
  • How to Enter the U.S. Legally - This post will cover the various ways that a person can enter the U.S. legally such as seeking asylum, getting a green card, or getting a visa. You will also discover explanations of some of the important terms you might encounter when researching how to enter the U.S. What is a Visa? There are many… Learn More

Book Your FREE Consult


You have Successfully Subscribed!