The Los Angeles branch office was founded in March 2013 to offer immigration services in the Los Angeles area. J. Eric Price became the best immigration attorney in Los Angeles by providing great results for his clients. As a former ICE Prosecutor in Los Angeles, CA he was able to provide a different perspective and plan of action when advising his clients on how to best resolve their immigration issues. His knowledge and refined skills as an immigration attorney has proven to be distinctive compared to other immigration attorneys in Los Angeles.
Our Downtown Los Angeles Office
Our office is in the Macy’s Plaza off of 7th and Flower Street. We are right across from the Sheraton Hotel inside the Macy’s Plaza. We are located on the street level and the entrance is through the BLOC building.
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys, Inc.
700 S. Flower St, Ste 2925
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Click to call and schedule your free consultation:
J. Eric Price and his team of attorneys offer two distinct categories of immigration relief. The first is family-based petitions that lead to obtaining your residency. The second is removal defense that involves the attorneys defending the case in front of an immigration judge. If you are looking to obtain your residency, then you are in the right place.
J. Eric Price offers comprehensive legal services for people dealing with immigration issues such as:
- Adjustment of Status: The adjustment of status process helps individuals to obtain their lawful permanent residency through a family member inside the United States.
- U.S Citizenship: A naturalized United States citizen is someone who has obtained citizenship by process of law rather than by birth.
- Immigration Court: Immigration Court is the process called removal defense that requires an immigration attorney to prevent a deportation. A good immigration court attorney is the difference between living in the US or being deported.
- Consular Processing: Consular processing helps individuals to obtain their lawful permanent residency through a family member, while outside of the United States.
- Permanent Residency: Permanent residency is a lawful status in the United States that allows you to live, work, and travel freely, as long as you agree to make the US your permanent home.
J. Eric Price worked as former ICE prosecutor for many years. He later became a private bar attorney to help the undocumented, immigrant community. Soon after, he became one of the Top 10 immigration attorneys in Southern California, and has been recognized nation-wide for his outstanding results and achievements.
Schedule A Free Consult Today!