Deportations Halted

Families Kept Together

Green Cards Issued

common Dream

we bring you

experience & results

We’re here to help you


Our goal is to help immigrants obtain legal status in the United States by offering a unique and well thought-out immigration relief plan.

We do this by providing the best legal strategies, presenting great quality work, and by building a long-lasting relationship with our clients.


We’re devoted to you


Our firm is devoted to changing the lives of all immigrants in the United States by uniting families across the nation.

We are bringing dignity to hardworking people whose lives, culture, and labor are strengthening America.



we’re on your side

The most unique aspect of our firm, is the vast experience I have as a former ICE attorney, which brings internal knowledge of enforcing  laws and crafting polices to help immigrants navigate the intricate immigration system.

we believe in

Walking the journey with you

years combined experience

team members on your side

free case evaluation

Visit our office and meet our experienced and hard-working team.  We’re looking forward to welcoming you and finding out how we can make your American dream a reality.

What people are saying


Attorney Eric Price worked on my husband’s deportation case and won it!!! Now he has his work permit and awaiting his residency!!! I’ve recommended quite a few new dreamers. I can proudly say we are #TeamEricPrice

-Soledad G.

what people are saying


Abogado Eric Price helped my mother and I with our process to apply for the U-Visa. They have great service. They treat you like family and are polite and helpful with your process. 

-M & E

what people are saying


Eric Price’s office was beyond my family’s and my expectations.  My family and I can’t thank the firm enough for all they have done for us, which is why we recommend the office to anyone in need of expert immigration services

-C. Herrera


Form I-130

Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relatives Form I-130, or the “Petition for Alien Relatives” as it is officially called, proves that a US citizen or a green card holder and his/her alien relative who wishes to immigrate to the US are related. To ensure that the relative...

read more

How to Become a U.S. Citizen

Becoming a US citizen, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to broaden your horizons and pursue the American Dream. After becoming a legal permanent resident in the country, you will be eligible for becoming a ''naturalized US citizen" if you are able to fulfill...

read more

How to Get a Family Based Visa

Individuals who are closely related to a permanent US resident or a citizen of the country may get family based visas. There isn’t a limit on how many immediate relatives, such as children, spouses, or parents, a US citizen may apply for. However, the US Department of...

read more

Book Your FREE Consult


You have Successfully Subscribed!