Practice Areas

"If you are not a citizen of the United States, you need an immigration attorney. Whether you are looking to come to the United States for the first time or you are already here, we can help navigate the labyrinth of immigration laws and get you to the finish line."

Permanent Residency

Obtaining your residency by becoming a permanent resident allows you to live, work, and drive legally in the United States. In most cases, it also allows you to travel freely to your home country. Permanent residents also become eligible for US citizenship within 3-5 years.

Adjustment of Status

If your spouse or parent is a US citizen or permanent resident, then you can petition for a waiver to pardon the time you've been illegal in the country since the moment you've entered. The pardon only allows for one illegal and undetected entry. You must prove an extreme and unusual hardship to the petitioner who is petitioning you if you were to be deported.


Long-term legal residents are deported because they either forget or choose not to naturalize. Take the final step and seek citizenship. Do not risk losing everything you have built in this country, such as your family, career, and home. Contact a representative from Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys today. We're here to help you in the process of becoming a United States citizen.

Consular Processing

If your spouse, parent, 21-year old child, or sibling is a United States citizen (or permanent resident spouse or parent), they can petition for you to become a permanent resident. If you do not qualify to complete the process in the United States, you may be able to qualify by returning to your home country.

Immigration Court

If you have an upcoming case with an Immigration Judge, it is important that you are represented by a knowledgeable and trustworthy attorney. Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys has completed more than a thousand trials and specializes in resolving cases favorably in Immigration Court. If you have an upcoming hearing, we can file the necessary applications to allow you to stay in the United States, and potentially obtain your green card. Do not attempt to do this alone – we are here to help

If you have been the victim of certain crimes in the United States, and assisted law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime, you and your family may be eligible for lawful status in the United States.

Schedule A Free Consult Today!